judgement on America, JESUS still saves - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 06:25 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

judgement on America, JESUS still saves

Dont put of coming to JESUS, only his name can save. make sure you have a strong relationship with him beacuse judgement is about to fall on america only his guidance through the HOLY SPIRIT can lead you. i dont know what to tell you other than to pray. i dont know when these things are going to happen, but soon. america is mystery babylon(). there is going to be a massive tsunami that devastates the east coast, a 10.0 earthquake rift that will cause half of California to fall into the sea, people are going to lose their minds over the scale of the destruction, massive hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes. the U.S dollar is going to collapse, there will be massive riots and bloodshed in the streets. Russia and China are going to attack the U.S.A with Russia boming America. the LORD doesn't want to do this, his heart breaks,the church has become a breading ground for sin,fornication, divorce ,adultery are rampant in the church, the church(in general) doesn't not honor GOD, they honor people and blaspheme JESUS name in order to gain wealth for themselves, and steal from the elderly and poor. the sin in this country is so great a modern Sodom and Gomorrah,The people so wicked, they refuse to repent and turn from their sinful ways. they love their sin because they love themselves. it doesn't matter how far away from the LORD you've gone, or if you've never acknowledged him at all. JESUS shed blood on the cross cleanse's all.

HOSEA 4:6. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou has rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. {7} As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame. {8} They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity. {9} And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways and reward them their doings.

HOSEA 6:1. Come and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. {2} After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. {3} Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning, and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

"You tell the people of America that one day is with the LORD as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. If they will repent and turn back to God, they will make it through the second day to the third. If they don't, they will not make it".

(2 PETER 3:8. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.)

Christians are having dreams all over the world of the same events (i cant link not enough posts) .youtube.com/channel/UCyIc8eJ-ZGkMcoSVbvLaYYQ/playlists

.ubm1.org/?page=dumitru_duduman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 08:38 AM
occasionally lesbian NRx

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Jesus is.. Quite interesting, especially if you read apocrypha (note not all these quotes are apocryphal):

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 7:53–8:11
Then each of them went home, 1 while Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2 Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground. 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10 Jesus straightened up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" 11 She said, "No one, sir." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again."
Quote:
"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake." (Matthew 19:3–12)
Quote:
The early Christian writer Origen interpreted Jesus' words literally and so physically castrated himself as an act of devotion.[19] The early Church Father Tertullian wrote that Jesus himself lived as a "eunuch",[note 2] likewise encouraged people to adopt this practice.[20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gospel of Thomas
Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus, Gospel of Thomas
”Jesus said to them ‘When you make the two one and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below and when you make the male and the female one and the same so that the male be not male nor the female female… then you will enter the kingdom.’ ”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Magdalene, Berlin codex/gospel of Mary
Mary stood up, greeted them all, and said to her brethren, Do not weep and do not grieve nor be irresolute, for His grace will be entirely with you and will protect you. But rather, let us praise His greatness, for He has prepared us and made us into Men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimorphic Protennoia
I [am] the Thought of the Father, Protennoia, that is, Barbelo, the perfect Glory, and the immeasurable Invisible One who is hidden. I am the Image of the Invisible Spirit, and it is through me that the All took shape, and (I am) the Mother (as well as) the Light which she appointed as Virgin, she who is called 'Meirothea', the incomprehensible Womb, the unrestrainable and immeasurable Voice.
Quote:
In most versions of the Gnostic mythos, it is Sophia who brings about this instability in the Pleroma, in turn bringing about the creation of materiality. According to some Gnostic texts, the crisis occurs as a result of Sophia trying to emanate without her syzygy or, in another tradition, because she tries to breach the barrier between herself and the unknowable Bythos. After cataclysmically falling from the Pleroma, Sophia's fear and anguish of losing her life (just as she lost the light of the One) causes confusion and longing to return to it. Because of these longings, matter (Greek: hylē, ὕλη) and soul (Greek: psychē, ψυχή) accidentally come into existence. The creation of the Demiurge (also known as Yaldabaoth, "Daughter of Chaos") is also a mistake made during this exile. The Demiurge proceeds to create the physical world in which we live, ignorant of Sophia, who nevertheless manages to infuse some spiritual spark or pneuma into his creation.

In the Pistis Sophia, Christ is sent from the Godhead in order to bring Sophia back into the fullness (Pleroma). Christ enables her to again see the light, bringing her knowledge of the spirit (Greek: pneuma, πνευμα). Christ is then sent to earth in the form of the man Jesus to give men the Gnosis needed to rescue themselves from the physical world and return to the spiritual world. In Gnosticism, the Gospel story of Jesus is itself allegorical: it is the Outer Mystery, used as an introduction to Gnosis, rather than it being literally true in a historical context. For the Gnostics, the drama of the redemption of the Sophia through Christ or the Logos is the central drama of the universe. The Sophia resides in all of us as the Divine Spark.
Reminds me of Ishtar in some small ways (chilling with prostitutes, cult of eunuchs, gendery stuff.) Though Ishtar was edgier, more of a dominatrix.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 02:49 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Are you a false prophet ?

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Mega earthquake rift, a plate will move away from california
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2019, 01:37 PM
Spectacular Member

Someone has been watching too many Hollywood disaster movies. I will leave that up to you to figure out who that is in this thread.

Oh and as for Russia, Putin's government is only in power thanks to the Russian Christian Orthodox Church, they have the same Bible as everyone else but its a wonder why they don't know right from wrong? How come? Maybe they also pray to God that their enemies will be wiped off the face of the Earth. If both opposing sides pray the same prayer, I think someone is going to be disappointed lol.

"It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared." -- Whitney Young Jr.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Occasionally Bannned

What in the **** is this horse****? I haven't been around in awhile but I log into some weird **** like this.

`

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

- Ezekiel 23:20

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

--Ezekiel 4:12

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ***.

--1 Samuel 15:3

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Save me jesus !!!

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 05:17 PM
Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3188bh View Post
Mega earthquake rift, a plate will move away from california
And cats and dogs living together.