The Beast Revelation - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Occasionally Bannned

I have a general idea who has lost their god damn mind.

`

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

- Ezekiel 23:20

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

--Ezekiel 4:12

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ***.

--1 Samuel 15:3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 10:14 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michae11 View Post
I think you've been talking to the wrong people, and are now willingly ignorant. It comes down to this, the Lord has revealed himself in a parable, and you and your friends do not understand. Only God can open your eyes, and right now I think your going to want to stock up on lots of cold water.
Yahweh is not the author of confusion.

The Trinity has absolutely no basis in the Bible. It was only established by sheer political power and by popular vote. It has no basis in the Bible. Only the Father in Heaven is worthy of worship. The Trinity has no basis in the Bible. Everyone other than the Father is powerless. The Trinity has no basis in the Bible. Everyone including Jesus is subject to the will of God. The Trinity has no basis in the Bible.

Yahweh is not the author of the Trinity. He is not the author of confusion. The RCC is clearly the Beast of Revelation. It is. It has always been. It will be. Catholic because it favours all sorts of dogma and ideas including notions of paganism.

Christians who worship a tri-une God do not worship the same God as do we and the Jews, Jesus included.
post #23 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerusalem96 View Post
Yahweh is not the author of confusion.

The Trinity has absolutely no basis in the Bible. It was only established by sheer political power and by popular vote. It has no basis in the Bible. Only the Father in Heaven is worthy of worship. The Trinity has no basis in the Bible. Everyone other than the Father is powerless. The Trinity has no basis in the Bible. Everyone including Jesus is subject to the will of God. The Trinity has no basis in the Bible.

Yahweh is not the author of the Trinity. He is not the author of confusion. The RCC is clearly the Beast of Revelation. It is. It has always been. It will be. Catholic because it favours all sorts of dogma and ideas including notions of paganism.

Christians who worship a tri-une God do not worship the same God as do we and the Jews, Jesus included.

I'm going to say this once, then our discussion is finished. I really don't want to go to this trouble, yet I will for the sake of all the people you have corrupted. Jesus was God. The reason God wrote in such a cryptic manner was because Satan can also read. His people can also read. They have no place in heaven. If they knew what was going to happen, they would have tried to change it. This goes for Jesus being crucified, to these end-times and everything in between. Jesus had to die. It was the only way any of us could have found favor in his sight. Denying him or just calling him a prophet will certainly bring down God's wrath. Satan's own are not allowed to understand. They hear what we hear, yet they do not care. They will all be judged in their sins. Believers in Jesus know that he was God. You could know this if you had a relationship with him. You are more concerned with your Koran. It should be obvious what a mess that has caused. You cannot serve two masters.

post #24 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 12:01 PM
SAS Member

This thread needs more Maiden

post #25 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 01:06 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
I'm going to say this once, then our discussion is finished. I really don't want to go to this trouble, yet I will for the sake of all the people you have corrupted. Jesus was God. The reason God wrote in such a cryptic manner was because Satan can also read. His people can also read. They have no place in heaven. If they knew what was going to happen, they would have tried to change it. This goes for Jesus being crucified, to these end-times and everything in between. Jesus had to die. It was the only way any of us could have found favor in his sight. Denying him or just calling him a prophet will certainly bring down God's wrath. Satan's own are not allowed to understand. They hear what we hear, yet they do not care. They will all be judged in their sins. Believers in Jesus know that he was God. You could know this if you had a relationship with him. You are more concerned with your Koran. It should be obvious what a mess that has caused. You cannot serve two masters.
*There is nothing in the Bible that indicates that Jesus is Yahweh. Nothing to indicate the Trinity. Unitarians who believe in the infallibility of the bible reject the Trinity. So should you. Only the Father is worthy of worship, as implied in many many verses.

* The pope is prophesied in the Bible. So too the RCC. They are the beast. Constantine politically influenced the beliefs of Christianity and made it Catholic (impressive to all kinds of people including pagans) by popular vote and then destroyed any dissent.

* The Seal of the Prophets, Muhammad, passed all the tests in the Bible. According to the Bible God only allows lying spirits for their own destruction. But Muhammad (pbuh) founded a spiritual empire that lasts even today. He is the most influential man ever to walk on earth. In 23 years he perfected an ideological revolution to monotheism. The fruits were and are great

* The Koran and the Hadith too have their own prophecies (that dwarf those of the Bible) and 80% has been already clearly fulfilled before the Last Hour.
post #26 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicklemeRingo View Post
This thread needs more Maiden
Good song TicklemeRingo. I like songs that have multiple meanings.
post #27 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Permanently Banned

Awww more plagiarism... And this one even signs his name to it. How quaint
post #28 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-25-2014, 10:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
The reason God wrote in such a cryptic manner was because Satan can also read.
So you're saying God is a bad writer because Satan is a good reader? What happened to all good things are of God, all bad things are of Satan?

Quote:
You cannot serve two masters.
Ah, right--there are three, if I remember correctly.

"If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
--Solaire

"Ain't no right way or wrong way: it's the need way!"
-Snow (on the Bluff)
post #29 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-26-2014, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87wayz View Post
So you're saying God is a bad writer because Satan is a good reader? What happened to all good things are of God, all bad things are of Satan?
I don't think Jesus is a bad writer. He is writing to his people, Christians. No others will understand.

John 10:27 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

Read all of John 10, the good shepherd, if you want more clarification.
post #30 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-26-2014, 12:08 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
I don't think Jesus is a bad writer. He is writing to his people, Christians. No others will understand.

Good gracious Jesus did not write anything.

Jesus was given the Injil by dictation through the Spirit but it was never put to writing like the Quran was. Bits of it is in the canonical bible.

Btw if I recall correctly in the same passage you are quoting Jesus said that by Scripture ye all are gods and that by calling him son of god he was not blaspheming.

Son of God = son of man = prophet

The phase "son of god" was used for many prophets and David was called the begotten son of God. The Greek word translated to begotten does not actually mean begotten but only unique, one of kind. The RSV corrected this mistake the kJV made. Jesus was a special prophet.
post #31 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-26-2014, 01:03 PM
SAS Member

@TicklemeRingo

Dang! I was just going to make a 'is there a new Maiden album out' type joke.
post #32 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-26-2014, 03:13 PM
SAS Member

Quote:

Ah, the old secret playhouse logic. I remember writing messages in code so the girls couldn't read them. Because "eww, girls."

"If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
--Solaire

"Ain't no right way or wrong way: it's the need way!"
-Snow (on the Bluff)
post #33 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-26-2014, 06:29 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
It is Christians, the Trinitarians, who take up two masters
How so?

Jesus was of God born to Mary. We follow what Jesus did on Earth (His actions, His ministry), but the God half of Him was God. Jesus died on the cross for our sins (the earthly half died; the God half was resurrected). He took the fall for our sins since the punishment of sin is death. The Holy Spirit was also God in a form that dwells within us. They are all God, just in different forms.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #34 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-02-2018, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Time is running out.
post #35 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 12:53 AM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Amazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foh_Teej View Post
You two can argue over what story is more full of **** but you should be focusing on actually demonstrating a god exists.
Lol
Quote:
Now, I'm beginning to understand. You are Muslim. This is why you make these statements. God said in Mathew6:24,

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You're religion pleases everyone, but God does choose, and has a preference, not both.
Look, the bible says non believers of Christinaity will die or burn in hell or whateverm and the quran says non believers of Islam will burn in hell.
Quote:
Whatever in the name of God. I'm a Muslim Christian but I'm not a Paulist or a subscriber to Pauline philosophy. By the version you have favoured you have offended many. Correct, so what if we offend those who reject the truth?

You also do what catholics do best - speak with the authority of God. You intent to do something ans you say God shall do this. Lol. What blasphemy.

Peace be upon those who follow guidance
Which guidance? XD if someone doesnt follow christianity, they burn in hell forever. If they dont follow islam, they burn in hell forever. If the dont follow buddhism values, they spend eternity climbing a giant spiked tree. If they dont follow the egyptian code of morals, they spend eternity getting torn to pieces by a monster, same with aztec and indian hells. And if you dont follow the greek gods, then they will try to harm you, but all you need to do is get a sword and fly up to the stars and 1v1 them, everyone knows greek gods are mortal as heck lol. Anyway point is, what the hell are we supposed to believe in, and why the hell are we punished for not having FAITH???
post #36 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
How so?

Jesus was of God born to Mary. We follow what Jesus did on Earth (His actions, His ministry), but the God half of Him was God. Jesus died on the cross for our sins (the earthly half died; the God half was resurrected). He took the fall for our sins since the punishment of sin is death. The Holy Spirit was also God in a form that dwells within us. They are all God, just in different forms.
Actually i herd somewhere that the viegin birth was a mistranslation during the 1200's or something. That would mean that Jesus might have had 2 fathers?
post #37 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 11:17 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by sad1231234 View Post
Actually i herd somewhere that the viegin birth was a mistranslation during the 1200's or something. That would mean that Jesus might have had 2 fathers?
Jesus' real father is God. His earthly father was Joseph, Mary's husband.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #38 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 11:57 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
Jesus' real father is God. His earthly father was Joseph, Mary's husband.
Yeah and rainbowdash flies with the power of fairy dust
post #39 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 06:22 AM
MAGA

Quote:
Time is running out.
Well, I would agree the mark in the form of the chip to be forced on everyone seems to be coming with all the increasing interconnected technology, loss of privacy, dependency of the masses on the internet and phones etc.
post #40 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 10:11 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Fine
Quote:
Time is running out.
Luk 21:8* And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.*

Imagine that, Christ is telling us not to follow the many that declare Christ as Lord and who also come in His name while at the same time warning us things like "Time is running out". Wonder how many will actually heed this warning from Christ?

Mat_24:5* For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

FAITH isn't blind. It's the EXPECTATION of things not seen. -Dave in Tenn