'Manager' shouted down the phone at me - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-04-2015, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

'Manager' shouted down the phone at me

ok so today i had to go to my other job for a security check and it was the only day i could go. So the day before i told the admin at my work because my manager had gone home for some reason and the admin said ok and that she would tell my manager that i wasnt going to be in and i said i would be back in the afternoon. Shes not even a manager just a mentor, anyway i got a VERY angry phone call whilst i was having my security check done off my 'manager' saying ' THIS IS RIDICULOUS YOU SHOULD BE IN WORK NOT HAVING THE DAY OFF FOR A SECURITY CHECK' and shouting down the phone on my voice mail which at this point i was almost in tears and shocked. I went back into work soon after like promised and told her and she was very rude and abrupt with me and didnt even have her information correct im pissed.