One day on OkCupid - Report - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 07:02 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

One day on OkCupid - Report

Because I started a very, very serious streak of Nofap I thought this could be compounded by some "probing" in the online dating scene.

My conclusions are as follows.

Pertaining to things that have implications for everyone:

-I rejected instantly each and every woman that was Three words removed without checking anything else.

I suspect most people do this, or at least most women do this, because we know from statistics crafted by these app companies themselves that for some reason women practice "looks hypergamy" on top of the usual hypergamy related with wealth and status. And I am a very intellectual man that has even had spiritual anti-materialist phases (gnosticism), but the instinctive sexual selection just never went away.

Looks are the first filter in sexual selection, what a shocker, eh? But many of us want to think we are above that to some extent.

Pertaining to me:

- I didnīt find anyone I actually matched with intellectually or in worldview AKA that I would enjoy talking to.

This is not strictly about "smarts" (e.g. the 98% match Biologist girl from Lafayette which possibly ignored my message might very well be overall smarter than me), itīs more like my top matches maybe liked 40 books, movies, music groups etc and I was lucky if one or two of these corresponded with the ones in my own (mental) list.

This corroborates what I had concluded prior, I am too unique and that is in no way an advantage, the further you stray from the average the higher that chances of loneliness (or stellar success) are. Its safe to say adult virgins with severe SA and anhedonia will natually sediment more on the loneliness and failure side of uniqueness.

- I actually donīt care about sex or finding romance, getting friends is more appealing and urgent.

I wish there were sites like these for finding friends, for real. I just want to laugh again with someone, preferably at society. Iīm actually gonna look for them but it wonīt be much easier to find friends with my interests and compatible personalities than a girlfriend.

Last edited by Silent Memory; 07-12-2019 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Three words were removed to comply with the Who Has It Worse rule regarding looks shaming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Tired

Language: English
This post is like an incellian all you can eat buffet.

Would love to post, in full, but cba lol. If the OP gives me permission though I might. It won't be pretty, though.

Dimethylamidophenyldimethylpyrazolone
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Whatīs CBA? Thatīs pretty funny that you ask permission to hurt mah feelings, how polite.

Go ahead.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Canīt be arsed lol

I mean, yes I am an incel but not the standard one. I am not kissless, unfunny or fugly. I was well on my way to lose virginity back in 2011 with frequent succesful contact when a suddent accident rendered me anorgasmic and sexually impotent (though now the second part is improved).

From then on things just went crashing down, stopped going out and alienated myself form my friends that were sex obsessed and teased me yada yada.

I would categorize me as a mentalcel more than anything, if they havenīt concocted that term yet. I am too far gone mentally, socially alienated, insecure and bitter to even dream of trying relationships. But I have high hopes for nofap.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 09:02 AM
🐞 Moderator 🐞

I can see this thread causing problems, so I recommend that you read the Board Guidelines before making any more posts in it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Tired

As you identify as an incel, knowing enough about social identity theory and the intergroup sensitivity effect means you are likely engrossed in that community (mentalcel is a term, and you know it is), and are probably impervious to any argument, and any attempts to do so will threaten your identity and make you defend it. So clearly not worth the time. This thread, like the dating site efforts are probably an attempt to bolster your beliefs by purposefully inducing criticism (so you can defend your identity). I will pass.

Am sorry about the accident, though (genuinely), for what it's worth. Hope things there continue to get better and you can claw your way somehow out of the inceldom.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 09:52 AM
'internet nerd'

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Well you could try going to meet-up groups in your area, but I don't know if anyone actually makes friends that way or it's mostly just an excuse to do stuff with people but then never see them again later. Maybe if it's some reoccurring event that attracts the same people repeatedly.

Quote:
Please don't attempt to raid Nevada to 'see them aliens' as part of the internet's joke du jour, the US air force will not be amused.
Slavoj Žižek on the horrors of tulips.

🎸

"Who are you to change this world?
Silly boy!
No one needs to hear your words.
Let it go."
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Malevolent Dictator

My Mood: Brooding
Well now I'm just going to be wondering all day. Was it:

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was haggard, hysterical, and hypergamous without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was punctilious, prepossessing, and pedantic without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was pulchritudinous, philistine, and pugnacious without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was tempestuous, truculent, and turpitudinous without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was sanguine, seraphic, and saucy without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was impudent, insouciant, and irascible without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was unctuous, ungrateful, and underfed without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was acerbic, astute, and aerodynamic without checking anything else?

Are you sure you want to permanently delete this culture? [Yes] [No]
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 01:59 PM
BUSTY BBW BBC TAKING MILF

Language: Can complain in all languages
My Mood: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was haggard, hysterical, and hypergamous without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was punctilious, prepossessing, and pedantic without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was pulchritudinous, philistine, and pugnacious without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was tempestuous, truculent, and turpitudinous without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was sanguine, seraphic, and saucy without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was impudent, insouciant, and irascible without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was unctuous, ungrateful, and underfed without checking anything else?

I rejected instantly each and every woman that was acerbic, astute, and aerodynamic without checking anything else?
I think it was: I rejected instantly each and every woman that was dangerous, deranged, and deadly without checking anything else?
Also you just wanted to show off your extensive vocab didn't you? Haha

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

You ain't tried no drug like me
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
Quote:

fantastic poem!!

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 02:57 PM
Malevolent Dictator

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
I think it was: I rejected instantly each and every woman that was dangerous, deranged, and deadly without checking anything else?
Also you just wanted to show off your extensive vocab didn't you? Haha
Well, I assumed that since the OP is a very intellectual man, he might have used criteria like these. But also, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Ice Dude55 View Post
fantastic poem!!
Thanks!

Are you sure you want to permanently delete this culture? [Yes] [No]
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 05:17 AM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
@truant

Seems you obtain delight in expressing a more than adequate lexicon with a penchant for sesquipedalianism

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear,
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity. Have a look, the lion's torso is on diplay :-p
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 08:33 AM
Tired

Quote:
Well, I assumed that since the OP is a very intellectual man
Not only very intellectual, but spiritual. Hence the very, very serious nofap.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2019, 02:06 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
I’m not sure if it’s your intent but you would probably have much more success in online dating if you posted your sexiest pictures and expected nothing but a hook up with no further contact afterwards.

I've been seeking happiness for years.
I've lived in hiding from the darkness.
I've spent so many hours in question.
I've prayed that God finds me soon.
Only to realize I must find myself.